San Luis Gonzaga Institute is a school depending from the National Board of Catholic Education belonging to Mercedes-Luján Archdiocese, being the current responsible person in our town the Parish Priest, Father Raúl Seira.

It is a mixed and private institution incorporated to official education, having Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools.

The Institution is ruled by two Legal Representatives and independent Head teachers team for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools.

The main building is located in less than 10 blocks from General Las Heras main square. Primary and Secondary schools are there with a surface of 10,000 m2 with the main entrance on 1010 Villamayor Avenue. The “Padre Hipólito Pordomingo” building of Kindergarten is placed a few meters away and the entrance is on the street which bears the same name.

There is also a 5 hectares Sports Centre located 3.5 kilometres away  from the city centre.

Cuadro de texto: About us

School location in the city.

Sports-centre location in the country.

Legal Representatives: Prof. M. Susana Aón, and Accountant  Tomás Etchepareborda.